The Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A battery comes with 20 Amp maximum discharge and 35 Amp peak discharge. This battery is 100% authentic and genuine. Samsung has slightly redesigned the chemistry for the 25R to increase its overall life cycle.
Battery sold individually!
- Top: Flat Top
- Capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- Fully charge before initial use
- Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
- Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
- To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it-- doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
- Do not use the battery if there are signs of previous usage
- Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
- Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
- Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
- 1 x SAMSUNG 25R 18650 2500MAH 20A BATTERY
WARNING: When handling batteries, always use proper precautions. Improper usage of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers may result in temporary or permanent damage to batteries, chargers and can result in personal injury. Battery cells are extremely sensitive to charging characteristics and may cause burns and/or explosion. ORANGE WHOLESALE, LLC DBA THE KING OF VAPE is not responsible or liable for any damages, injuries or defects initiated by the operator and/or consumer of our batteries and chargers containing Li-ion (Lithium-ion) and/or LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer). Any mishandling, dismantling, alterations or abuse of our batteries and chargers in any way is not the obligation of ORANGE WHOLESALE, LLC DBA THE KING OF VAPE. The operator and/or consumer is responsible for reading and interpreting the safety issues assigned to every product description. The operator and/or consumer also assumes the responsibility that all of our products are USED AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Thekingofvape.com is not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates